Time for preparation: 12 minutes
Time for cooking: 30 minutes
Chill Time: none
Yield: 4 servings
Have you ever had the pleasure to try some of the most pleasurable meals at the greatest bakery in New York – Zomick’s? Well, of course, we are talking about the cheesy delight known to everybody as the baked cheese / baked cheesy vegetable crocs. This specialty is prepared in a clay pot and passively heated at great temperatures. The end result is the best cheese you have ever tried, without breaking too much sweat and complicating things with unknown recipes…
- celery stalks, chopped
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- can sweet drain yellow corn Niblets,
- diced scallions, diced
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- garlic and herb soft cheese triangles
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- tablespoons grated parmesan
- First, preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Evenly divide the celery, tomatoes, corn, and scallions among 5 8-ounce ramekins.
- Sprinkle with celery salt and white pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, yogurt, and heavy cream until the mixture becomes smooth; spoon 3 tablespoons of the mixture into each ramekin.
- Top each dish with 1 tablespoon of parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes until hot and the cheese has formed a crust. Serve warm.
In order to find Zomick’s products, visit their store on Amazon.
We also suggest you try Zomick’s delicious kosher desserts.